At The Six Semiconductor (TSS), our vision is to offer best in class mixed-signal IP combined with exceptional service, thus enabling SOC companies to bring their product to market in highest quality and shortest time. When compared to competitors, our IP achieve higher performance at lower power and area, while offering the flexibility and ease of integration to our customers. Our team is highly experienced with a long list of achievements and accomplishments in the semiconductor industry.
We strongly believe in a culture of transparency and trust. By ensuring important information are readily accessible, we entrust our staff to make the best decisions resulting in superior products and customer service. We also foster a continuous learning environment with an emphasis on a well-rounded career. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive as we believe best talents should be rewarded accordingly. We welcome you to be part of this fast-growing team making an impact in the industry.
As physical design engineer, you will be responsible for the digital implementation of TSS’s IPs and SoC to achieve the highest performance per watt in leading edges process technologies You will define the methodology for synthesis, place and route, STA, EMIR, LEC, DRC and LVS, and also take full ownership of implementing our RTL design to final GDSII. This a great opportunity for any engineer who wants to develop expertise on all aspects of physical design.
- Define top-level floorplan of IP and SoC
- Work with RTL designers to define timing constraints
- Optimize and execute physical synthesis flow
- Optimize and execute low-power place and route methodology
- Static timing analysis and sign-off
- Static and dynamic electromigration and IR analysis (EMIR)
- Physical verification (DRC, ERC, LVS) at IP and SoC level
- Formal verification including LEC and CDC
- Power analysis and optimization
- Timing and physical models generation
- Develop implementation guidelines for customers
- Customer support relating to IP integration
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Extensive physical design experience in complex ASIC
- Hands-on experience in chip level integration
- Deep understanding of timing constraints and clock domain crossing (CDC)
- Knowledge of full ASIC design flow including synthesis, place and route, timing and power optimization, etc
- Proficient in scripting languages (Perl, Python, Tcl, etc)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills