At The Six Semiconductor (TSS), our vision is to offer best in class mixed-signal IP combined with exceptional service, thus enabling SOC companies to bring their product to market in highest quality and shortest time. When compared to competitors, our IP achieve higher performance at lower power and area, while offering the flexibility and ease of integration to our customers. Our team is highly experienced with a long list of achievements and accomplishments in the semiconductor industry.
We strongly believe in a culture of transparency and trust. By ensuring important information are readily accessible, we entrust our staff to make the best decisions resulting in superior products and customer service. We also foster a continuous learning environment with an emphasis on a well-rounded career. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive as we believe best talents should be rewarded accordingly. We welcome you to be part of this fast-growing team making an impact in the industry.
As Technical Marketing Manager, you will lead the marketing and pre-sale technical activities for TSS’s PHY products, engaging with customer at the forefront while working closely with the sales team and engineering teams.
- Drive pre-sale activities on a regular basis with potential customers and/or business partners, presenting technical materials about the products
- Help potential customers understand the technical capabilities and differentiation of TSS PHY products
- Assist in preparation of technical marketing presentations, whitepapers, datasheets, press releases, and other marketing contents
- Research and understand the DDR market, market trends, industry news, and competitive landscape
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 7+ years of relevant experience
- Technical understanding of DDR interface is a must
- Working knowledge of analog and digital circuit blocks is required
- Must be comfortable in preparing written documentation, presenting technical marketing materials on a regular basis